11 February 2011

My Country!


That famous Australian Poet, Dorothea Mackellar summed up our beautiful country in that ageless and often quoted poem, My Country!

Most people know it for only a few of the verses, in particular;

I love a sun burnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of rugged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding plains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror -
The wide brown land for me!


But there is another verse that almost sums up the last 2 or more years in Australia;

Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the Rainbow Gold,
For flood and fire and famine,
She pays us back three-fold.
Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze


Queensland has suffered more than their fair share lately with floods and cyclones and so has Victoria with fires and floods and now Western Australia meets tragedy head on!

Throughout all of this, communication remains crucial and as we have mentioned, in previous blogs, Chorus Call have through careful planning and management ensured that our customers have had access to uninterrupted coverage for all of our services including Teleconferencing and Videoconferencing. The sum of our business is the commitment of our team to deliver to our customers a robust, competitive and cutting edge solution 24/7 and anywhere in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment